Friday, December 31, 2010

gather your thoughts...


today i completed my third 365.  it's been a heck of a year in my personal & professional life.  taking a photo a day and posting it...has been the glue in my life that held everything together.  

in the beginning of the year...our offices were so busy...we brought on dozens of employees in the span of a few months.  and just as quickly...we let them all go...and then some.  

the things going on in my personal life have all the makings of a blockbuster at the box office...though no credits rolled to signal the end.  

no matter how crazy things get...things are always better when i'm planning that next photo.  or glancing at the way the light caresses an object 'just so'.  

i have some wonderful opportunities coming my way in 2011...and i aim to take advantage of every one of them.  

all the best to you and yours for a healthy, happy & prosperous new year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment