Monday, May 16, 2011

tools...


tools..., originally uploaded by credd.


of another of my loves...
gardening.

what can i say?
its one of the most calming, rewarding experiences i know.
 
when i'm in my garden...
physically...
or mentally planning...
i can get lost for hours.
 
if i go outside to pull one weed...
i look at my watch to see an hour has passed...
especially if i've got my ipod and am performing for the neighbors.
 
today...
i walked along the perimeter of my garden...
and discovered that i have tomatoes on a few of my plants.
i was ecstatic!
 
i went back inside...
grabbed my camera...
and proceeded to take photos of tomatoes and flowers...
just beginning to bloom.
 
it began to rain...
and since i hadn't had my fill of gardening yet...
i came inside, created this photo...
and then proceeded to plant the basil seeds that were given to me with the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment