Wednesday, January 11, 2012

strawberry sangria...

strawberry sangria... by credd
strawberry sangria..., a photo by credd on Flickr.

my flight from orlando was delayed an hour...
so i went to ruby tuesday and had a beverage.

with the now delayed flight...
there was only a 10 minute window to make my connection in chicago.

when i got off the plane...
i went straight to an agent...
and was informed my connection was delayed 15 minutes.
#yippee

since i was at gate c...
and the connection was at gate b...
i had to bust a move to get over there.

when i arrived at the gate...
all out of breath from running...
the attendant asked if i was credd (well she said my real name)...
as i was their one missing passenger.

fast forward four point five hours...
when i arrive in san francisco.

i'm waiting at baggage claim for almost 30 minutes...
and go verify that i'm at the right place...
even though i already know i am.

she scans my baggage receipt...
and my bag wasn't as speedy as i was...
and it's still in chicago.

on the way home...
i had the hubby stop at mcdonalds.
i haven't had fast food in forever...
and i was hungry.

i get home...
thinking i'm going to have a baby hamburger and fries...
and they had jacked up the order!!!

he just went back to get my REAL order...
so i thought i'd get my potd up before midnight.

i enjoyed orlando...
but am glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment