Sunday, May 13, 2012

happy mother's day...

happy mother's day... by credd
happy mother's day..., a photo by credd on Flickr.

for all the mother's out there...
have a very happy mother's day.

i received a wonderful groupon from my daughter...
for a wine and cheese tasting.
i almost threw it in the trash...
as i zipped thru my email hitting delete.
thankfully...
it opened instead.

mrchazman got me a new 'everyday' watch...
because after YEARS (approximately 20) of wearing my other one...
the crystal is cracked...
but i was wearing it anyways.
hey...
if it ain't broke, right?

i'll get to be mom to my daughter next weekend...
when she comes home for her 30th birthday week.
but today...
i'll play mom to my niece...
and visit with my mother...
as we celebrate mother's day...
and this past week's birthdays.
my father and two of my brothers had birthdays this week...
and they were all born on mother's day.

my father bbq'd yesterday...
my mother made the sides...
and mrchazman and i are bringing the champagne and desserts.
cheers!

#holiday
#cake
#muse
#60days
#day2

No comments:

Post a Comment