Thursday, August 4, 2011

breakfast on the patio...

breakfast on the patio... by credd
breakfast on the patio..., a photo by credd on Flickr.

i've never really been one for breakfast...
but...
i've been going to a nutritionist...
and have really been making an effort to not have my body survive on coffee until noonish...
or so.

this morning...
after my workout...
i fixed myself a bowl of cereal...
and took it and a cup of coffee...
to the patio.

and...
since my gadgets and i are rarely separated...
my ipad and camera accompanied me.

1 comment:

  1. A nice capture; I'm diggin' the texture of the flakes.

    A word about breakfast and meals in general: if you want to see your fitness goals come to fruition quickly just make sure you eat 5 times a day - breakfast, lunch, dinner & 2 healthy snacks - and observe the results. I lost about 40lbs. doing that alone with no exercise!

    Humbly,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete