Wednesday, October 26, 2011

occupy walnut creek...

occupy walnut creek... by credd
occupy walnut creek..., a photo by credd on Flickr.
main street meets wall street.



i heard on the news this morning...
that #occupywalnutcreek would be occuring today...
and i planned to attend.

at approximately 2:00...
i received an email from our building complex manager...
that the protest would be taking place near our office.

i notified our clients of the time and location of the event...
and possible traffic delays...
and closed the office an hour early.

while everyone else went home...
i headed towards the event...
camera in hand.

a few people asked me why i was taking photos...
some posed for me...
and others urged me to join them.

i stayed on the sidelines with my camera...
chatting with those that approached me.

they plan to be out there again next wednesday...
and so do i.



No comments:

Post a Comment