Friday, April 12, 2013

102/365

102/365 by credd
102/365, a photo by credd on Flickr.
it's gardening season!!!

this is one of my favorite times of the year!
i love everything about it...
from picking out my plants...
to watching their progress...
and finally enjoying the fruits of my labor.

today...
on my way from the office...
i went to a local nursery.
HEAVEN!!!

i did NOT get a shopping cart.
why?
because...i...know...me.
if i'd had a cart...
i'd have a patio covered in plants right now...
without having planned where they were going.

i browsed the tomatoes...
because i just can't help myself.
i mean...
i'm going to tomatomania tomorrow...
and will be receiving free plants...
yet...
i was still looking!

i am proud to say...
i only bought FOUR plants...
and this little japanese millionaire eggplant was one of them.
these little babies will taste great grilled w/olive oil...
in about two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment