Sunday, August 16, 2009

dirty ~ clean...



since we run the dishwasher at night...while we're sleeping...it doesn't stay on clean for long. in the morning...it gets emptied...and we start putting the dirty dishes in there again.

***

speaking of dirty...

when i interviewed for my current position...one of the people that interviewed me (there were nine in all) said...we already know you're qualified...we're just trying to see if we can all get along. so...tell me a joke.

i said...ok...but it's a dirty joke.

his eyebrows raised.

i said...two white horses fell in the mud.

he chuckled.

i said...yeah...it's lame...but...you laughed....and...isn't that the point of a joke. i mean...i know you're laughing at me...but hey...you laughed.

***

his name is joe...and he was our IT tech. he also told me to keep my hands off the server, etc., but...he soon learned that i was a geek at heart...and knew what i was doing...and he could either give me the access & let me handle it...or get over to the office and solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment