Monday, June 17, 2013

168/365

168/365 by credd
168/365, a photo by credd on Flickr.
two-strand twist.

today...
i received my first #curlbox (pictured in the comments).

my daughter had received them before...
and when the subscriptions reopened...
she let me know...
and i immediately signed up.

where did all these 'natural haircare' products come from?
back in the day...
you washed...
greased...
and braided your hair.
that was it.

no co-washing.
no custards.
just grease and water.

i had natural hair until i was in my mid twenties.
i cut off my hair in my forties...
and kept it short for a few years...
and now...
in my fifties...
i've grown it back again.

i love having my hair long again...
and the variety of styling options.

being a product junkie...
i'm also loving all the products that are available right now...
but it can get rather expensive...
trying all the new products that come out...
so being a #curlbox subscriber...
is right up my alley.


No comments:

Post a Comment