Thursday, December 17, 2009

calendars for 2010...

yesterday we had our office holiday party. my gift to everyone this year is a calendar...featuring my photographs. since they won't arrive until monday...i gave each person the card below...printed on 4 x 6 photo paper...



with a photo of the cover..which i printed on 4 x 6 post-it photo paper...and attached to the back.



here are a couple of the photos featured in the calendar...

~ at play ~



and...

~ birdland ~



the photos i chose for the calendar were all taken in 2009...and i'm looking forward to receiving the finished product.

4 comments:

  1. You are so very creative... I Love this idea! Are you selling the calander so I CAN buy one!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing collection of photos! Great gift idea!! I'm sure they will all love these calendars! I'd love to buy one from you if you're selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, those are some excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all! i am selling them! i'll be in touch via twitter.

    ReplyDelete