Monday, April 27, 2009

the finished product...

last night...to make sure every drop of water was removed from the herbs that i was going to put into the olive oil...i brought out my dehydrator (yes....i have one of those too).



i now have bags of dehydrated herbs that i plan to label & give to people that i know would appreciate receiving it (that would be other geeky wanna be chefs like me).



yesterday when i twittered that i was making the olive oils...my daughter twittered back that it sounded 'very californian' and promptly asked me to make some for her. so...i'm off to the grocery store to pick up a few more bottles of olive oil and vinegars so i can come up with a few more conconctions.

i'm also going to need decorative bottles (and labels) to put my new creations in...so perhaps i'll go shopping during my lunch break tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment