Wednesday, April 15, 2009

incognito...



tomorrow i have my first photography class! i'm so excited! i've owned quite a few cameras...but have never had a lesson.

last month...i purchased a dslr for my daughter...and lessons were part of the package. since she took photography classes in high school & college...majored in photojournalism...and lives in ny...the lessons are mine!!! ok...i did send her some of the coupons. a printer was part of the deal too...and i kept that...even though mrchazman had bought me a new one for christmas...but it didn't print ON cds.

yes...i go gadget crazy. i really need to follow the lead of some of my flickr/twitter/social network contacts...and start off loading some of these excess items on ebay. i've never sold anything there...but i've made purchases.


now...i must go clean my 'gear'...cause when i uploaded this photo...i saw how horribly dirty my filter is...and...i want to fully charge the battery...so if we get to take photos...i'm not sitting there with an inoperable camera...tweeting because i forgot to check the battery.


No comments:

Post a Comment